Friday, September 4, 2009

Real love amounts to...

I guess I am on a quote kick lately. I just now came across another one that I really like. But it is actually one I have always really liked since I was a teenager; but have actually long forgotten about it! - until now. Wow, I ♥ the internet and how it lets you come across random things like this!
"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he/she really is." -- Jim Morrison

I find this to be so true in good friendships & great loves. Makes me remember how much I love Shawn, Jenn, Vicky, and so many other people! My being a hardcore Doors fan obviously makes me like the quote even more.. ;)

(Thanks to http://mycreativefling.blogspot.com for posting that quote and reminding me of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment